That fulfils your needs
We assist you in purchasing rightful properties at the right price in Dehradun!At AssetAssist we assist you to own your Asset stress-free! We provide highly efficient personalised services to secure Home Loan that fulfils your needs. Loan Amount The Home Loan is assessed and determined after assessing the individuals’ requirement and his repayment capacity the foremost document being the Income Tax Return (ITR) forms the proof of income. The other important factors considered are:
- Educational background
- Stability and Continuity of income
- Number of dependents in the Family
- Co-applicant's income
- Saving habits, and others
- Personal details such as : Name, Residential Addresses, Date of Birth and PAN card number
- Records of some recent credit accounts
- Overdue Accounts (Defaults) which may have been listed against your name, including an indicator on whether the default amount has been paid or not.
- Home Loan for Salaried Employees
- Home Loan for Self Employed
- Loan for Plot Purchase or/and Construction
- Home Improvement Loan
- Home Extension Loan
- Loan against Residential/Commercial Property
- Balance Transfer and Top-up
- Loan for Purchase/Construction of Non-residential Property
- The purpose of the loan.
- Whether it is for purchase of property or improvement or renovation.
- Or purchase of land for development etc.
- The Bank/Financial Institution generally provides a maximum 80% of the cost of the property.
- Home Construction Loans: For the construction of your own home.
- Home Improvement Loans : To carry out repair works/renovations in a home that you have already purchase
- Home Extension Loans: To extend your existing home.
- Plot Loans: To purchase plots of land for home construction/INVESTMENT.
- Balance Transfer Loans : To transfer your existing home loan from another Bank/Financial Institution for better interest rates or extra top-up loan.
- LAP: Loan against property already owned by the applicant.
Before you purchase a property, you have to have a title and document search conducted by a competent advocate. You cannot do it yourself. You must use the services of a competent advocate. It is a professional job to be done with professional assistance.
We understand better the inherent risk of buying property therefore Asset Assist will perform thorough due diligence to verify any fraud, appoint qualified civil engineers for inspection and most importantly verify the price taking care of all the critical aspects pertaining to the purchase of property in District Dehradun which includes Rishikesh, Vikasnagar and Mussoorie.
Carpet Area: This is the actual usable area of the apartment/building, which does not include the area of the walls.
Built up Area: This is inclusive of the area of walls too.
Super Built up Area: This includes the built up area, along with the area under common spaces such as the lobby, lifts, stairs, etc. This term is only applicable to multi-dwelling units.
- Agreement to Sell
- Conveyance Deed
- Exchange of property
- Gift Deed
- Partition Deed
- Power of Attorney settlement and Deed
- Transfer of lease
- Approved plan of the building along with the number of floors.
- Ensure that the floor that you are buying is approved.
- Check if the land on which the builder is building is his or he has authority under an agreement with a landlord. If so, check the title of the land ownership with the help of an advocate.
- Check the building by-laws as APPLICABLE in that area and ensure that the builder is building without any violation of front setback, side setbacks, height, etc.
- Check specifications given in the agreement to sell of the sale brochure. Is he providing the same actually on the ground or not?
- Check the reputation of the builder.
- Ensure that urban land ceiling NOC (if APPLICABLE) has been obtained or not.
- All necessary permissions have been obtained or for example water, electricity, pollution, fire etc.
- Permissions from lift authorities and other Government agencies as APPLICABLE.